Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Fun Game

We all play an exciting game from time to time that sticks with us.  You know those games that you are extreamly proud of maybe becuase you defeated someone stronger than you or found that great move that stunned the crowd.  Well, at the last tournament that I played in I had a great King's Indian Defense game against a stronger player. 

I can't say that I didn't make any mistakes, becuase I did.  However I was able to keep fighting, keep attacking and work myself into a very fun and interesting position.  When I went down a pawn, due to a blunder, I kept playing.  When I dropped a piece, again to a blunder, I kept looking and found a way to stick in it.  Finally, I had a chance to draw the the game but overlooked an easy tactic and lost.  Yes, my favorite game of the year was one that I lost.

Well, here it is.  I'm trying a new way to display my games in this thread to see how well it works. 

I hope any readers out there enjoy this game as much as I did.

Have fun..







Play chess online


No comments:

Post a Comment